The Chorus 726 embodies the affordable traditional high-end loudspeaker: the restyled cabinet, combined with the new design of the grille give these speakers a modern and slender look. Very technologically advanced, the 3-way design combines the exceptional definition of the midrange and the power of the two 6.5” (16.5cm) woofers.
- 1″ TNV2 aluminum/magnesium alloy inverted dome tweeter
- one 6-1/2″ Polyglass driver for dynamic and detailed midrange
- two 6-1/2″ Polyglass woofers for deep bass and high power handling
- bass-reflex (ported) cabinet
- solid MDF construction up to 1″ thick with non parallel inner wall structure reduces vibration and eliminates unwanted resonance
- high-quality OPC (Optimum Phase Crossover) crossover network for a precise, natural and stable soundstage and image